Friday, May 13, 2011

Photography: Food is art too 1 & 2

Something had been wrong with blogspot. I lost two posting from past a couple days when I woke up today! I don't know if I remember everything I wrote for this post, but I will try to write same:)

I think photography is one of my favorite type of art. I really enjoy looking at them and I would love to be better at taking them. I also believe food is art, and we enjoy looking at good food and eating them as well, of course.
I have a image gallery project with theme, and I decided to take photos of food I create. I am not professional on either one of them, but this combination would make my project fun. I have to start taking some photos to get better at it too:)



Related posts:
1. Photography: Food is art too 1 & 2
2. Photography: Food is art too 3 & 4
.....more to come

8 comments:

  1. @Masayo Kimura

    That's a good sign for photos, right?
    More images to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i will change my comment, lol...
    i had oatmeal first time when i visited Seattle long time ago,
    it was soooooo bad for me...
    (sorry)

    but your pic looks good... i wonder how i feel if i had it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @haruna

    You are talking about super sweet one, aren't you? The one you pure boiling water and eat.

    My picture is actually like a zousui, but texture is more like some kind of "zakkoku".

    Guess what is on to of it!


    Answer is ................ アーサ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do some sushi food pictures. They would be great with the variety of textures and you could do a lot with lighting and unique picture angles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @manja

    Yeah, it would be a lot of fun to take photos of them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the recipe for the first one. haha! And that second pic really does look like 'chicken adobo'. yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ayen

    I just named them whatever I thought:) We can call the second one chicken adobo. I'm not sure what it is, but I will Google it.

    ReplyDelete