Friday, May 13, 2011

Photography for My Microsite Project ~part2~

I have posted three images of my addiction series. I used Barbie dolls to show how addictions could become large issue, and affect on human life. Huge addictions are taking over these small dolls as human who are powerless.

AND my new project using these images (I probably not using the last image of this page) to create microsite/minisite. I am working on coding the site right now, and will be posting the project soon.





From Wikipedia:
"A microsite, also known as a minisite or weblet, is an Internet web design term referring to an individual web page or cluster of pages which are meant to function as an auxiliary supplement to a primary website. The microsite's main landing page most likely has its own domain name or subdomain."


Related blog post:
Photography for My Microsite Project ~part1~
Photography for My Microsite Project ~part2~
Microsite Project for Addiction ~part1~

6 comments:

  1. i want a barbie doll while i watch your blog...
    cute.

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @haruna

    I have two because of this project, and one of they looks like the on plastic surgery image...

    ReplyDelete
  3. plastic surgery か~
    最近すんごい整形のことが気になってんねん。
    傷や病気で必要な形成外科って必要やと思うねんけど。
    お金があってアディクトしてる人なんかは、心になにが
    あるんやろ?って思う。
    なんとなくわかるような気もするけど・・・。

    バービーの表情がなんとも物悲しいね。

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kiyo


    コメントありがとう。
    今このイメージ集を使ってミニサイトを作成中で、その為のリサーチをしているんだけど、人間の依存心って凄いなって思うよ。
    バービーの表情のが凄くイメージで大切なパートになっているのかな?って私も感じました。

    ReplyDelete
  5. Capturing images that are not the same as you see everyday, so it makes you look twice. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @manja

    Thanks, Manja.
    I really enjoyed thinking and creating the each scene.

    ReplyDelete