Sunday, April 24, 2011

iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Sketches~

This is continuous topic from last blog post that was iPhone app project for Three Tree Tea, and I showed research and thinking process. Here I am posting my process sketches. These are not anything pretty or fancy, but quick sketches for my brain to process the ideas, to record before I forget (very important:-), to compare my ideas after this sketches, and.....such. It will be a little bit more clear to you what I'm thinking when you see my project!

What I have in my mind is that there will be three main part to this application that are Product section, Steaping Timer section, and Shopping Cart section for this tea company.
To be continue........:-)






Other related my blog post to this page:

  1. Useful Tool: iPhone Wireframe Templates for Sketching
  2. Usuful Tool: iPhone GUI PSD Version 4
  3. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Research/Process ~
  4. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Sketches~
  5. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Interface 1
  6. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Interface2~
  7. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Interface3~

2 comments: