Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Useful Tool: iPhone GUI PSD Version 4

Yesterday, I mentioned that I have started working on iPhone app interface design and recommended the page "10 Free Printable Web Design Wireframing Templates" from WDL (Web Design Ledger) site.

I really like to share another related page call "11 UI Kits for iPhone and iPad Development" that is also from the WDL, and is my another best friend for the project I am working on right now (I am planing to post the project here when it's done).


On this page, you can find:
  1. iPad GUI Kit in PSD Format
  2. iPhone GUI PSD 4.0
  3. Free iPhone Toolbar Icons
  4. Ultimate iPhone Stencil for Omnigraffle
  5. iPhone UI Vector Elements
  6. Free iPhone Toolbar Icons
  7. Yahoo! Design Stencil Kit
  8. iPad GUI PSD
  9. iPad Vector GUI Elements
  10. iPad Stencil for Omnigraffle
  11. iPhone PSD Vector Kit


I am using one of the tools listed above call "iPhone GUI PSD 4.0" for my project right now and it is helping my interface design much presentable.
I was showing my iPhone app interface design in my class today, and few people ask me where I found these useful template, so it was another reason I wanted to share this site here. I hope more people will benefit from handy tools like this.

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate you sharing the tools you've made/found on your blog. It makes your site a very resourceful place for other fellow designers like me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sasha


    Enjoy this free tool!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come visit again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely need this. The future of Web Designers lies in mobile. So go go go!!

    ReplyDelete