Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dropbox Deal for Students

I think a lot of us already know about Dropbox. Today, I was going to talk about different topic, but one of my friend told me about this wonderful double your Dropbox space deal for student who has ".edu" email address, so I like to share it.
"Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!"
If you didn't know or don't have the dropbox account, I highly recommend you to get one. Even if you are not student, it is still free great service to have fro sure. Dropbox is now available in French, German, Japanese, and Spanish:)




If you already have a account with them and have ".edu" student email account, go to the link to get this deal.
www.dropbox.com/edu






If you don't have free account with them, you could click the link to start.
http://db.tt/FfPD9st



Let me know if you have questions!

2 comments:

  1. im back here!! lol
    i see i didnt know that tool.
    if i need to back up the data i have to use it.
    thank you, Kayano.

    i like the explain movie of site ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kayano Tokuzato

    Thanks, Haruna:)
    Let me know if you want to know more about this service.
    You can see the site in Japanese too.

    It's free for everyone, and very useful.

    ReplyDelete