Wednesday, April 27, 2011

iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Interface3~

I have been posting about iPhone app interface design for Three Tree Tea Company for almost for a week (including tools postings links below this post), and this is the last section of it.

I will post the "shopping cart" section from the menu bar, and it is the first page of the section. It's simple generic phone application design. This page gives you options to edit, go to checkout, and simply gives you what you have in your cart.






When you click top-right checkout button, you will get a screen like this. It gives you order summary with totally, and you can either Cancel to go back or place your order to pay.

Place your order button will read you to paypal screen since the company is using paypal. I may add the interface design for these pages in the future?







This bottom image is the last page after you go through all the payment information and such in paypal pages. This page tells you simple information and hope users would leave the app cheerfully with good experience. Thank you so much to people who has follow the posts for this project! I may update on this project in near future :-)




Other related my blog post to this page:

  1. Useful Tool: iPhone Wireframe Templates for Sketching
  2. Usuful Tool: iPhone GUI PSD Version 4
  3. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Research/Process ~
  4. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Sketches~
  5. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Interface1~
  6. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Interface2~
  7. iPhone App Project (ThreeTreeTea): ~Interface3~

6 comments:

  1. Clean, simple, and easy. This will help encourage inexperienced smart phone users (i.e. the elderly, i.e my parents) to broaden their shopping horizons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    Thank you very much for the comment, and I am so glad you find this app is very easy to follow because I believe usability is most important part of design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so easy!
    I really enjoyed watching your development from process to creation!
    Great Work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dezzy

    Thank you so much, Dezzy.
    I have some updates on this project I haven't posted yet. I hope I will have time to post them.

    ReplyDelete