Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Zootool

One of my classmate shared this website call "Zootool", and I fond this site really useful.
Zootool is about collecting, organizing and sharing your favorite images, videos, documents and links from all over the web.
Now a days, it is a little bit overwhelming to bookmark links you like because there are so many of them. This site would help you collecting all the links you want to save and not only you can access to the Zootool, but you can also log in to your page from any computers to find the site you saved. How cool is that?
Oh, and yes, it is free to use.


http://zootool.com

2 comments:

  1. I still need to try work this out. I'm already using dropbox with everyone insisting that I use it...so I wouldn't be surprised if I find myself opening an account for this one as well.

    ReplyDelete