Sunday, May 1, 2011

Creative Campaign: life is too short for the wrong job

I found this "jobsintown campaign" with slogan of "life is too short for the wrong job." I thought this is well done campaign and wanted to share this here. This campaign was for German employment website call jobsintown.de. I wish I could see some of these posters around me then I won't be so bored waiting at airport, for example.

Images below are the company's four-year print ad campaign, designed by scholz & friends berli.







8 comments:

  1. Interesting!!
    I sometimes imagine that kind of situation.
    What should I do there is someone who control the macines
    when Im using washing machine,
    Refresiater and vacuum etc.
    妄想族なの(笑)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Haruna

    People used to do most of things what machines could do today by hand!
    妄想って大事だよ〜。いつもコメントありがとう!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good find on this ad campaign. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. @manja

    You are welcome, Manja.
    I cannot help myself enjoying things like these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayano!
    These pictures are so fantastic!
    People come up with the coolest things!
    It would be cool to see your take on one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dezzy

    We have to start creating fund thing like that!

    ReplyDelete