Monday, May 9, 2011

Photography: Absolut Vodka Advertise


Some of you are familiar with Absolut Vodka advertise campaigns (if not, you could visit their website and check it out).
This was done in one of my classes I have taken 2-3 years ago. Everyone had to come up with one concept something to do with the year 2009 when I took the class.
I decided to do "Absolut Analog" because all the analog would be gone in that year.

These are the images I used to create this in Adobe Photoshop:


Well, real reason why I posted this old project was that I decided to use one the image I used here in my new project:) I'll post the new project near future!

6 comments:

  1. do you like vodka?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ haruna
    I don't mind vodka:)
    How about you? I miss awamori for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @manja

    I think I did this two years ago, I hope I can do this better now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL This made me laugh, I just posted on my blog today my take on an absolute vodka ad :)
    You should take a look.

    ReplyDelete