Saturday, May 14, 2011

Website for Non-profit Organization

I made website for non-profit organization call Lifelong AIDS Alliance that is located in Capital Hill area of Seattle Washington. It is great organization that is "committed to preventing the spread of HIV, and to providing practical support services and advocating for those whose lives are affected by HIV and AIDS."

This was Annual Benefit Breakfast event they started last year and I am so glad I could help them create this website for the event. 2011 event was in past April, so some of buttons on the website may not function right now (I took some links out, so people cannot fill some of forms), but this site is still available if you are interested in visiting there. This was done a little while ago and it is my very first website I worked start to finish, so I know there are so many parts need to be fixed in the site. I am still learning:)

6 comments:

  1. かっこい~がんばってよ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @haruna

    ありがとう!
    今、2つのサイトをコーディングしてる所で、その1つは私のポートフォリオサイト。後3−4週間以内には見れる様になるよ。本当はもっと時間かけたいけど、このクラスをパスする為に必修なの。

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that without you this whole event would have gone horribly, horribly wrong. I also think you work too hard for an unpaid intern...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alan

    I could use this site for my portfolio, so it worked out perfect for me. However, I see this site now and there are too many parts I really really want to fix.
    I hope I have time going back to the project when I'm done with my 6 projects I'm working on now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! I am very biased to clean layouts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jason

    Hey, Jason
    Thank you so much for your comment!
    I need a lot more work on that project though.

    ReplyDelete