Thursday, May 5, 2011

50 Free Fonts For Web Designers

I found the link I could download 50 fonts for free, and I thought I
should share with others. I founded this page on Splashnology. It was a little bit of boring work (click, click, click,click....) to download all these typefaces, but I sure feel I got a little bit richer when I have more fonts in my hard drive (Yes, I do know they were free!).
Check the link out. You may find some you want to have in your computer.

These are some of the example of typefaces you can find in the link:




6 comments:

  1. hi kayano, how are you doing?
    i love the font actually ;)
    when i make some flier or do paper works,
    i needs many kinds of font, you know.
    i will check it out!!
    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @haruna

    I'm doing great! How is life in Okinawa?
    Let me know if you have any problem downloading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad deal, and they look like they might be quality unlike some other free (ugly) fonts out there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alan

    I know:)
    Finding site like this saves my time, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!!! thanks for sharing!! I'll check them out now!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mavis Chang

    You are very welcome:)
    I hope some are helpful for your work.

    ReplyDelete