Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gallery Opening Visit: CORE

This past Thursday (it was First Thursday Art Walk Day in Downtown Seattle).
I went to visit one of the Galleries in Pioneer Square call CORE for show opening of Scott Mansfield. He is mainly teaching Graphic Design Program student at the Art Institute of Seattle, and I enjoyed the show and I was very much inspired by his sculptures!

You can see his sculpture works from this page.









The show will go on until May 28.

http://coregallery.org/
Location:
CORE
117 Prefontaine Place South
Seattle WA 98104
Business Hours:
Wednesday – Saturday 12:00 – 6:00 P.M.



I hadn't gone to any gallery visit for a while specially on art walk day of First Thursday. I walked around a little bit to see some stuff on my way to the bus stop, but unfortunately weather wasn't so good. I may want to walk around the area another first Thursday in summer. I think there will be more people and more art works to see out there when weather is much nicer.

4 comments:

  1. i know it is ordinary comment but im writing here.
    my imagination is stimulated by that kinds of gallery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @haruna
    I have to go more galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i were there i will go with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @haruna

    Definitely!! You should come visit me sometime:)

    ReplyDelete