Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Magazine Layout: Jojoba Oil

This is the magazine layout I have done as my project few month ago. All the images are from stock photos, and information about jojoba oil is from internet. I have designed all the logos, titles and all other layout of this two page spread.



This was done in Adobe InDesign that is very good software to use when you are working on something like magazine layout and other typographic related work.

I wanted to post this layout as work I have done, but I also wanted to share the jojoba oil because I use this for my skins everyday and I would highly recommend to others:)

9 comments:

  1. like a magazine! great job, Kayano!!

    and im interested in jojoba oil, lol.
    is that good in summer?
    i have oily skin so im considering how i treat my skin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @haruna

    Thank you, haruna. Page layout isn't really what I do, but I really enjoy doing it and like to be better at it.

    沖縄の環境でオイル使うのはベタついちゃうかもねぇ:)オイルにしては軽いし馴染みやすくはあるかも。私はかなり気に入ってるけど。

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it, you've convinced me. Not only do I remember you talking about this stuff 24/7, but you're layout is pretty fantastic as well. Will my skin look as soft as the girl in the stock photo, though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alan

    Thanks, Pip, but I started to feel that I may need to adjustment right side of text alignment on first page.

    Why do you need softer skin? You are good at photoshop, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! It makes me wanna buy and feel I could get beautiful skin. I think this project is so successful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @haruna

    I think this site had problem past a couple of days, and comment I replied to you has erased!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good use of images and text with white space for your eye. I can tell you pay attention to all the details. InDesign is an awesome program!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @manja

    I don't get to learn much about typography since I'm in the Web, but I like to learn more of it and get better at it!

    ReplyDelete