Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Microsite Project for Addiction ~part1~


I have posted some of my addiction series of photography in my blog (links are bottom of this post).
Today, I am finally starting to talk about my microsite project using those images. My client for this project is AddictionInfo.org and this micro site is suppose to link from their homepage. This microsite should help people to aware of addictions visually and specially trying to get attention from younger audience to think about them.

Top Image is screen shot of what I have for the first page now, but it will change some and I will be posting interactive version of the microsite here soon.


Some of my sketches and thoughts:







































From Wikipedia:
"A microsite, also known as a minisite or weblet, is an Internet web design term referring to an individual web page or cluster of pages which are meant to function as an auxiliary supplement to a primary website. The microsite's main landing page most likely has its own domain name or subdomain."


Related blog post:
Photography for My Microsite Project ~part1~
Photography for My Microsite Project ~part2~

2 comments:

  1. I love this project! and I know you worked hard on this. And came out great!

    ReplyDelete